Our client is looking to fill a position for a Service Department Administrator to work alongside the Service Manager. Applicants that have previously worked in a similar role in a Maintenance/construction environment would be welcomed, but this is not essential.
Service Department Administrator position is full time 40 hrs per week, 08.00 to 5pm with 1 hour for lunch
We are looking for a candidate that is very organised, has the ability to priorities tasks, a good communicator and adaptable, good IT skills. Must be able to use Word and Excel.
- Collate engineers report sheets on a daily basis, printing, saving and uploading where necessary
- Match report sheets to jobs in preparation for invoicing, and email to the relevant customer, advising if parts are required.
- Obtain pricing and availability for parts from our various suppliers
- Raise quotations for various works required when necessary, and email to the relevant customer
- Process different types of jobs in our bespoke computer logging system, including call outs, quotes and service visits
- Provide job details to the engineers via email/phone when necessary, giving all relevant information required for them to carry out the job
- Create purchase orders in our logging system and forward to the appropriate supplier, ensuring it has been received and confirm delivery dates
- Answer telephone to both engineers and customers, dealing with their enquiries or transfer to the relevant colleague
- Respond to customers queries via email or forward to the appropriate person to deal with
- Ensure that specific customer spreadsheets are kept up to date with asset information, quote details etc
We are offering
- A completive salary dependent on experience (£23,000 to 26,000)
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
- Remote and office working
- Company Pension
- Sick Pay (After 12-month employment)
- Free on-site Parking when working from our office