The key objective of this role is to assist the SHEQ Manager with ensuring the Company’s Quality, Health & Safety compliance to a nationally recognised standard and ensure legal obligations are met and implemented. Assisting the SHEQ Manager to ensure continual improvement in the management of the Company’s activities to ensure a high level of service is provided to client. To ensure the Health & Safety performance of the Company meets and exceeds its legal obligations.
Applicants should have:-
- Proven experience and or knowledge in Health & Safety
- Good organisational skills with ability to work on own initiative
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills especially with clients/suppliers
- Strong character and confidence to make decisions
- Good working knowledge of MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel & Outlook)