Our client based in Edenbridge, is the market leader in the design, manufacture and support of factory efficiency systems.
Over 5000 of their solutions have been installed on a worldwide basis in a diverse range of market sectors.
The successful candidate will take responsibility for coordinating the flow and exchange of information between the Company and their customers, from the point where an order is received through to delivery, customer training and commissioning. Owning and verifying the key milestones such as design approval, production completion and logistics arrangements are key to this role. The successful candidate will ideally have an engineering/technical background and some previous experience in projects that deliver and install industrial equipment worldwide.
- A technical project professional with a relevant technology background (Mechanical/Electrical/Manufacturing Engineering). Ideally holding previous experience on projects to supply and install high value industrial equipment to global customers.
- Recent Graduate in an Engineering Bachelor/Degree.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Computer literate with great attention to detail, ideally familiar with MS Project and/or Smartsheet.
- A resilient goal oriented and driven self-starter with good team working skills who is also able to work on their own initiative when necessary.
- Some experience of visual planning systems would be useful.