A support role within the Sales department. Assisting in all aspects of achieving the smooth progression of customer’s orders and enquiries as well as assisting Supply Chain by running stock and customer orders from source to shelf.
- Typing up of letters, emails, faxes, quotations, presentations, spreadsheets, contact reports product input forms, cost sheets etc, ensuring all relevant correspondence is distributed and filed accordingly.
- To act as the first port of call for all phone calls. Dealing with each one appropriately and acting as the first point of Technical Support.
- Handling of all support emails and enquiries
- Creation, maintenance and administration of sales data for key accounts. Relaying any relevant information directly to the Supply Chain team.
- Liaising with customer buyers, stock coordinators, quality control departments, accounts and logistics to ensure all aspects of the order progression, delivery times and invoicing.
- Ensuring active job files are monitored and updated daily to reflect all necessary information.
- Handling or redirecting customer enquiries
- Taking of, enhancing and amending of photos for presentations and distribution to customers.
- Interfacing with the buying department and liaising with overseas suppliers regarding order progression and enquiries, prices, lead times, packaging, certification, quality inspection and shipping/delivery to enhance efficiency of solutions to accounts.
- Maintaining and development of key sales accounts. Booking meetings, maintain up to date distribution of product portfolio among accounts and sourcing new distribution options.
- Liaising with the relevant department in the development of new artwork and instructions for products, packaging and sales literature and implementing required actions derived from these discussions
- Organising office team events such as Christmas Functions and Summer Activities
- To contribute to the overall company sales strategy by the provision of forecasts, views and ideas on the development of the business and internal systems.