Our client has an exciting opportunity to influence the customer journey at every step of the way by creating first class output in a varied role as part of their dedicated central marketing team – representing each of their stunning properties.
This role reports directly into the Head of Marketing & Communications. The role will also require strong working relationships with various teams.
Key duties include,
- Actively participate in content creation, idea generation and campaign delivery
- Drive digital marketing through e-mail marketing, social media and website and app updates.
- General marketing support to the Group Head of Marketing & Communications
- Assisting in key projects including the production of printed collateral
- Upholding brand consistency across the group
- Leasing with key suppliers including Design and PR agencies
Practical marketing experience is essential, with a proven digital track record in a business context. If you are ready for an exciting, challenging and varied role, then we would like to hear from you.
Along with a friendly approachable personality you will be methodical, organised and adaptable to change. Must be a driver/car owner.