An opportunity has arisen for a Junior Account Manager to join the Strategic Partnerships team.
The role covers two areas of the business with a diverse mix of responsibilities.
From acquiring and nurturing new suppliers within the Company product inventory, to developing existing and new sales and distribution partnerships, in line with the department and company strategy.
What will you do?
Cross Functional Responsibilities
To be the lead contact of day to day communication for partners and suppliers
Build and maintain strong, long term relationships
Use company reporting system to identify key trends and work with the team to react accordingly
Maintain accurate information across all company systems
Act as the contact between the customer service team and strategic partners to help provide the best customer service outcome for supplier queries
Conduct and provide market analysis to enhance department knowledge
Proactively liaise with partners and suppliers with regular KIT calls, email’s and meetings
Be able to communicate with clients up to a senior management level
Take part in regular product and supplier reviews
Work within agreed priorities and timescales
Carry out all activities in line with company values
Product Partnerships Responsibilities
- Liaise with suppliers to obtain up to date rates and product information
- Assist with new supplier set up by following all required due diligence processes and acquiring appropriate documentation
- Be involved in maintaining airport plans to regularly review the Company product inventory
- Provide additional support for loading rates as required
Strategic Partnerships Responsibilities
Build white label websites and assist with integrations for new clients
Work with other departments in the business to oversee and coordinate the set-up of new partners with their integration and product needs
Identify and proactively source new business opportunities
Do you have the skills?
- Proactive, self-starter, keen to learn and progress within company
- Able to work on own initiative with limited supervision at times
- Team player
- Motivated and organised
- Excellent communication, listening and interpersonal skills
- Able to manage multiple projects
- Degree level preferred
- Well presented
- Attention to detail
- Customer focused and driven by results
- Good spoken and written English
- Competent on MS Office packages
What are the benefits?
- Career progression
- Multi skilled leaning
- Company pension
- Flexi time
- Employee Benefits
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK and speak fluent English. Own transport essential.