The Human Resources Manager is responsible for administration of the Human Resources function, providing support to the COO. Administer and recommend HR policies, procedures and programs.
- Provide full cycle recruitment resource
- Generate new hire paperwork (checklists, enrolment forms, training plan, benefits).
- Ensure Payroll is aware of anyemployment changes and all payroll data is relayed accurately.
Compensation and Performance Management:
- Evaluate and recommend compensation data for new and existing roles.
- Support the COO with:
- the annual compensation and bonus cyle;
- the annual performance management cycle, following up with managers to ensure timely completion of appraisals;
- HR goals for the business unit.
Projects, Policies and Procedures:
- Support the COO with ad-hoc projects which may include benefits, total rewards, training etc
- Proactively recommend and lead improvements to current processes or procedures with the business unit.
- Support the COO with policy creation and updates.
- Respond to general employee enquiries
- Prepare employment verification letters for employees
- Ensuring employee data is accurate and up to date
- Creating reports when needed
- Supporting terminations and leaves of absence
- All other duties as may be assigned
- Requires a minimum of one year in coordinating and providing related human resources administration services. Strong knowledge in Microsoft Office products and Internet research skills are required.