Our client are the market leaders in the design, manufacture and support of factory efficiency systems. To continue with their ambitious international strategy and growth plans they are looking to expand their compliance team.
The candidate will play a key role in a number of vital activities which includes the clarification of project scope and associated headline equipment specification and product/CE compliance.
Key areas of responsibility are:-
- Compilation of overall system and individual workstation manuals and documentation.
- Compilation, archiving and publishing of CE compliance documentation.
- Compilation and publishing of RAMS (Risk Assessment Method Statements).
- Preparation of Project Production Reference & Site Survey Documents.
The Candidate should :-
- Exhibit meticulous attention to details.
- Ideally a graduate holding a relevant technology degree.
- Weighing, PLC and /or material handling experience would be desirable.
- High standards in the pursuit of customer satisfaction.
- Comfortable working to deadlines.
If you think you would like to work for a modern, expanding Company and take on new challenges, we would be pleased to hear from you.