Working Monday to Friday 37 hours per week.
Must be experienced in Fanuc Control preferaby Haas.
- Review drawings of items that need to be made
- Translate instructions into a computer programme with specified commands for the machine to follow
- Select correct tooling/fixture for the required component
- Set machine and load it with the correct cutting tools
- Position part ready for working, including material supplied.
- Completion of timesheet with honest program and running times.
- Produce to a high standard finish and tolerance to pass quality control requirements.
Additionally, must have strong written and verbal communication skills and be able to follow instruction