Our client has established an enviable reputation in the design, assembly and supply of bespoke pneumatic technologies and compressed air equipment.
The company’s main activity is offering pneumatic components and systems for a wide range of markets. Our client’s products are currently used in many industry sectors. Our products are particularly strong in such markets as Medical, Analytical, Commercial Vehicle, Marine, Bus & Coach, Printing, Agriculture and Food Processing
Our client is seeking an enthusiastic and driven candidate with ideally an engineering background to fill a varied, full time role within our business. The role of Assembly Technician involves the fabrication, manufacture, assembly and testing of both standard and customised fluid control equipment to specific customer designs and specifications.
- Manufacturing Pneumatic and small batch products originating from unique customer requirements
- Assembly and fitting of mechanical assemblies
- General Assembly
- High volume production tube cutting and packaging
- Carrying out general good housekeeping duties in the workshop
The successful applicant will:
- Ideally be experienced in an Engineering, Manufacturing, Mechanical/Electrical related background, but not essential as full training will be given
- Display high levels of initiative and problem-solving acumen
- Show great organisation and time management skills to ensure tasks are completed in a timely manner
- The ability to effectively prioritise a changing workload and tasks of varying urgencies to meet deadlines
- Be able to communicate effectively, using a range of methods, with other members of staff and sometimes customers
- Show that they are a self-motivated and driven individual who can excel under pressure
- Engage with others when working in a team to achieve a common goal
- Must be computer literate
- Previous background in assembly would be beneficial
- A basic understanding of technical drawings
- Excellent attention to details and accuracy skills
- Adaptable and highly organised with a methodical approach to your work
- Experience within a low volume high mix and high-volume low mix production environment
- Good communication skills
- Driving Licence (preferably clean).
- Computer literate with basic to advance understanding of Microsoft tools – Excel, Word, Power Point
- Enthusiasm, loyalty, flexibility, the ability to work with team members and a caring attitude towards the job.