This is a demanding and busy role requiring the ideal candidate to have strong experience of secretarial and organisational skills, computer literacy, especially in MS Office and a professional, conscientious and flexible working attitude.Duties will include:
- Dealing with admissions enquiries.
- Assist with admissions processes, includes sending out correspondence.
- Prepare and run various mailshots. This process is from design of the mailshots, mail merger, to the physical printing
- Updating the Admissions computer package.
- Run admissions processes.
- Entering all data onto Excel spreadsheet and update daily
- Answering and dealing with telephone and email queries
Hours of work are 9.15am – 5.15pm Monday to Friday, although there is a slight flexibility.